Hello from Slovenia!

Ihr seit neu hier im Forum? Dann stellt euch doch bitte kurz der Community vor
Antworten
Marko

Hello from Slovenia!

Beitrag von Marko » Fr 13. Okt 2017, 21:09

Hello everybody!

My name is Marko and I come from Slovenia and I have to apologise for writing in English, but sadly my German is very poor. In the past two years I found a lot of useful information on your site (with the help of Google translate), so I just wanted to introduce myself.

I have an Astra G Cabrio 1.6 at the moment. Honestly, the body is not in the best shape, it has quite a lot of bumps and the paint is far from perfect, but I have her for two years now and she runs without any major problems, more or less requires just regular maintenance.
Over these two years the Astra G Cabrio quite grew on me, I think it is still one of the best looking cabrios ever. So for the future, I am looking to get one with 1.8 or 2.2 engine and more importantly, with body in better shape. Until then, I will enjoy the good weather and nice roads around here with this one!

Here are a couple of photos from the August trip to France and Italy with my son. We made 2200 km over some of the highest mountain passes in French Alps, than drive through Monaco and across Tuscany back home.

Cheers,
Marko

Bild
Bild

Antworten

Zurück zu „Vorstellen“